vendredi 17 août 2012

Citations The Indigo Spell

Voici un article récapitulant toutes les citations du troisième tome de Bloodlines, The Indigo Spell :
This wasn’t the first time I’d been pulled out of bed for a crucial mission. It was, however, the first time I’d been subjected to such a personal line of questioning. "Are you a virgin?"

Adrian's face was the picture of perfect politeness and restraint, meaning something disastrous was probably about to happen.


We need to get inside. I think my hair gel’s frozen.

Under normal circumstances, you inviting me to the bedroom would be the highlight of my day. (Adrian)
EDIT : une nouvelle citation car Adrian a gagné le YA crush tourney organisé sur ce blog. Richelle Mead en postera d'autres la semaine prochaine également.
It’s Kahlua, Sage. Packed with sugar and coffee flavor.
Et  si vous vous demander ce qu'est le Kahlua, c'est ça (une boisson faite pour Sydney!):

EDIT : Voici les deux nouvelles citations : 
Who knows more about male weakness: you or me? Use my knowledge, Sage.
Do you want me to call you Celery Stick instead of Cupcake or Honey-Pie? It just doesn’t inspire the same warm and fuzzy feelings.
source

Aucun commentaire: